Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last day of the Year

Today is the last day of 2013. It has been so hot every where - we are constantly filling up wallows so that the pigs can keep cool! The heat just evaporates the water as quick as we top up!


A couple of things.

I've just had to change the settings for people that want to comment. I'm getting too much spam, so hopefully what I've done will fix it. If you try and comment and can't, please send me an email to anabank@bigpond.com

I will be posting the market dates and delivery dates over the next couple of days. Just a heads up though, we will be going to Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast early February. And then out to the Central Highlands late February. We are also going to be going to the 1770 Markets every second Sunday of the Month. Calliope Markets are out until mid year, because they clash with our Rocky dates. So Gladstone people can order and I'll deliver when I go to 1770.

Yeppoon Markets this coming weekend!

Stay cool and drink plenty of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment