Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's happening in July

We have got a huge month planned!!! We were so pleased with the interest at our first markets (2 weeks ago in Yeppoon) that we are forging ahead with more.....

6th July – Yeppoon Markets and Fig Tree Markets on Sunday
13th July – Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
20th July – Yeppoon and Emu Park Markets - we will also deliver to Rocky and Yeppoon customers
27th July – Calliope Markets - we will also deliver to Gladstone Area customers
 
I am having a lot of trouble with the on-line order form, so if you use it, can you please email me and let me know - I will then check to make sure I have your order. Otherwise if you just want to email me, I can send you a form. We are also offering the Yeppoon, Rocky and Gladstone people the opportunity to order from our Market list. These are individual cuts and priced individually per weight. Or we will have our usual packs available. Please email me for a current price list and order form.
 
We have had troubles with our deliveries to Moranbah - we now need to charge a $10 delivery fee, so we are still working out whether we will do it or not. We may go to the Markets out there in August, so stay tuned! Emerald - haven't finalised which day we will go out there.
 
Thankyou all for your support and I'm really looking forward to doing our own deliveries again and going to markets - I love meeting our customers face to face.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment