Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Market and Delivery Schedule

I have just updated the Markets Page so please go and have a look at what dates we are near you!

We won't be going to the Calliope Markets until after mid year, as they clash with the Rocky market dates. We will deliver orders to the Gladstone Region the Saturday before the 1770 market. Please get this order in 2 weeks ahead please.

Southern Queensland deliveries will be during the week - the first week in February. I will advise the those regular customers of times and drop off points at a later date. We are hoping to deliver south every second month.

Emerald and the Central Highlands will have a monthly delivery (provided we get enough support). We will take orders, as well as stop for road side selling in Emerald, Moranbah, Dysart and Middlemount.

Theodore, Biloela and Baralaba area, orders need to be in as soon as possible to make the delivery date of the 24th January. Sorry for the short notice, but I've only just worked it all out.

If you would like to get me to put aside anything at any of the markets please send and email or a text message before hand. If it's a larger order, please order at least a week ahead.

If you would like to order but not sure when to do it by, just send the order in and I'll fit it in with the next available delivery date.

If you use the online order form, please make sure you hit submit. If you don't hear from me within a few days, it's advisable to email me, as orders don't always go through. If it's all to confusing just send me an email and tell me what you want!

anabank@bigpond.com

Oh.....and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment