Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Recipe Request

I had a request today for a Pork Belly Roast recipe. I've just put one on the Recipe tab, so check it out....also one for Pork Pad Thai - a great way to use the diced pork.....yum. I cooked Pork Belly the other night and did it the first way - simple, easy and so good!!! I much prefer the Belly Roast to the Spare Ribs. When you cook it as a roast, the fat just drips away and you can then tip it off easier. Spare Ribs can be a bit too rich - even though I do love fat!

I know that I should have taken photos.....I really must start taking photos of my pork dishes, because I do like to experiment - especially with Pork. It really is very versatile - you can cook it with just about any style or flavour. You just don't want to over do the flavours as the Pork tastes so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment