Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Markets - Yeppoon and Rocky - 1st and 2nd August

August will see the return of our twice monthly visit to the markets - yes you read correct - We will be in Yeppoon and Rocky for the 1st weekend of the month and then the 3rd weekend (1st and 3rd Sunday's).

For this first market of August we will only have pork, bacon and ham. Kim and I are away at the moment so it was too tricky to organise to get other animals over to Monto for the butcher. We will have plenty of pork! I will be increasing the amount of bacon that we do, so I hopefully won't run out this time! If I still get a lot of orders, I may limit each customer to 2kgs bacon. We will be back in the following two weeks though, so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

I would love some feedback on our beef, lamb, and goat (if you haven't already given it). We will be continuing to offer these other cuts, but may only do them once per month, depending on what feedback we get. We did have quite a bit of beef and lamb left over last time and so we are still finding our way around stock control.

If you would like to order any pork products, please email me as soon as you can. It's so much easier for me to give the butcher the orders, and that way there's less chance of you missing out. Sometimes when I get busy on the Saturday morning, I don't remember all the late orders and people do miss out. I'm really sorry about that, but if you were to look inside my coldroom on a Saturday morning, you would understand why! Saturday's are usually busy from 6.30 to closing time so there's not a lot of time to be putting orders together.

Also, please remember that we will be selling our Dawson Valley Farm Produce soap this time, as well as the Lard, Bone Broth, Pet mince and Bones. If you want more information, please send me an email. dawsonvalleyfr@bigpond.com (this is a new address, but the old one still works.)

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment