Dawson Valley Free Range

Dawson Valley Free Range

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Market Time Again

We will be at the Yeppoon Markets on Saturday morning and then at the Emu Park Markets on Sunday morning. If you can’t make it, and/or would like to pre-order for the following fortnight (4th August in Yeppoon), email me for an order form. If you are ordering and want us to deliver to you in Rocky or Yeppoon, you will need to order 5kg’s or more, otherwise you can collect from the markets. If you want to order and want less than 5kg, we may charge a fee for delivery. If we have any leftover on Sunday, I will send out a facebook message to say that we have some left and you can pick up some then – I will give a discount on any sold then, but can’t guarantee any cuts! If you don’t have facebook, but would like me to ring you, just send me an email with your phone number. Look forward to seeing you at either one of the Markets. REMINDER: Calliope Markets next weekend - the 27th July. Gladstone people can still pre-order and we will try and fill them - I need the order over the weekend please.

No comments:

Post a Comment